What you have to do...10 tips
To do well in this project you must...
1. Use six different methods, some secondary and some primary
2. Use at least two different sources for each method
3. Fully reference all your sources
4. Be able to detail advantages and disadvantages of each method and source
5. Show how the material you have used links together and forms a trail of research
6. Back all your points with examples and explanation
7. write for an hour each on your methods and your findings, relating the latter to the broader topic itself
8. Do the work yourself !
9. Be ready for the exam on Jan 22
10. take our advice throughout !